Jet Acquisition & Disposition Services
You own a jet. We are jet matchmakers.
Whether it’s time to move up or move on, aircraft owners rely on the expertise of Tempus Jets to sell their asset. Our brokerage sales team prides itself on the ability to sell our client’s aircraft quickly—increasing their return on investment. Research shows that aircraft represented by our sales team are sold up to six and a half times faster than market averages.*
Aircraft Market Research and Analysis
We begin the brokerage process with an in-depth market research analysis. Through this analysis we take a close look at your aircraft and where it fits within the global market. With accurate and strategic pricing, we substantially lower the time your aircraft spends in the marketplace.
Aircraft Listing Services
Effective marketing is essential to selling an aircraft. We excel in marketing your aircraft through direct mail, brochures, web based marketing, and direct communication.
Aircraft Acquisition Services
With a seemingly endless number of ever changing rules, regulations, and considerations, purchasing a pre-owned aircraft can be a daunting task without an experienced partner. Whether you are in the market for an ultra-long range jet or versatile turbo-prop, owners that use our acquisition services are matched with the finest aircraft that meet their needs and fit within their budget. Some of our acquisition services include:
- Step-by-Step Guidance Through the Complexities of Purchasing
- Financial, Insurance & Tax Advisement Surrounding the Purchase
- All Negotiations and Documentation Related to the Purchase
- Complete FAA Registration and International Registry for Overseas Operations
- Coordination of Aircraft Delivery and Enrollment of Subscription Based Services
- Arrange Crew and / or Owner – Pilot Training
Contracting & Documentation
The main priority of our Contract Administration Department is to execute all phases of a sales transaction with precision and accuracy. Our Contract Services include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Letters of Intent, Marketing Agreements, and Offers
- Purchase Orders & Sale Agreements
- Organization of Pre-Purchase Inspections
- FAA Closing Documentation
- International Registration Documentation
- Communication and Coordination with lenders
- Coordination of 1031 Like-Kind Exchange with a Qualified Intermediary
*Source: Internal analysis of Jetnet Evolution Average Days on Market data in comparison to the average number of days aircraft brokered by Tempus Jets remained on the market until ultimately sold. This analysis includes sales of turbojet, turboprop and heavy piston aircraft and accurate as of June 6th 2013.
You take care of your business. We’ll court the jet.